A Forceful Advocate For Brunswick Accident Victims

We Help You Focus On Getting Better

When you are injured in a collision or other mishap, you will have a lot of decisions to make. Your first priority, of course, should be to make sure your injuries are evaluated and you are getting the medical treatment you need. After that, however, you may not know where to turn.

At the Law Office of Vincent D. Sowerby, PC, I am committed to helping people recover from their injuries by getting them the compensation they deserve. I have been a practicing attorney for three decades, and I founded my firm in Brunswick, Georgia, 20 years ago. I have been helping people who have suffered a personal injury in car accidents and other incidents ever since.  The very first matter ever handed me straight out of law school was a medical malpractice case.  I do them, as well as psychiatric malpractice, legal malpractice, any other professional negligence, from whiplash in small fender benders to catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.

You have enough to worry about when you are hurt in an accident. Let an experienced personal injury lawyer handle your legal case so you can focus on your recovery.

When You've Been Hurt Through No Fault of Your Own

I have a long record of obtaining just compensation for harm intentionally or negligently inflicted, such as:

  • car crashes, including pedestrians, bicyclists, drunk drivers or 18 wheelers, just don't call it an "accident", because an "accident" is no-one's fault.
  • Premises liability cases, such as injuries sustained by falling at a store, parking lot or sidewalk or getting beat up because the security was inadequate.
  • Products liability, where people have been injured by defective or dangerous products
  • Workers' compensation, which involves injuries sustained at work
  • Dog bites
  • Gunshots
  • Slips of the knife under surgery or misdiagnosis or overdose

Contact me today for a free consultation about your case. Call 912-280-0330 to schedule an appointment or fill out our online contact form to submit your information.